Sunday 25 September 2011

Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser

Yesterday I had a wonderful wedding party to work with.  I was booked to do the Bride, Bridesmaids and Mother of Bride but by the time I had left them, I had completed 7 make ups in total!  I was exhausted but it was great fun and it really helped that the family were a dream to work with, thoroughly lovely people.

The Bride doesn't normally wear a lot of make up and she felt that she would be more comfortable with a tinted moisturiser on the day rather than a foundation.  There is only one tinted moisturiser that I would trust to do the job on such a big day and that is Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser.



In fact, this tinted moisturiser is the only one I use and recommend as it is almost like a little bit of magic in a tube.  I have found no other to live up to its brilliance.  It is a costly investment at £33 but I absolutely trust this product like no other.

To ensure it lasts the full day I apply on top of a primer, usually Laura Mercier also, but any primer should do the trick.  It works well on the skin, gliding on like silk and blends like a dream.  It gives a soft, tinted veil of cover but the most wonderful thing about this product is the natural radiance it creates on the skin.  Your skin literally glows from within.  Beautiful.

My Bride yesterday looked absolutely flawless wearing this and she looked utterly radiant as every Bride should.  Photos will be uploaded soon so you can have a sneak peak at her final look.

You can buy Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser at branches of House of Fraser and Space NK for £33.

No comments:

Post a Comment